Sunday, March 18, 2012

Daddy's Little Helper

 Andy and Andrew have recently accomplished quite a bit of male bonding lately. I have been working almost every Saturday, so this gives Andrew an opportunity to take care of a lot of projects around the house. Andy has become quite the little helper. I'm not sure how I feel about him walking in his dad's footsteps in his deeply rooted love of Lowe's, but I do love that they enjoy doing manly things together.

Andy was all geared up this afternoon in safely googles and ear protection so that they could mow the lawn together. I love it!

(Disclaimer: Andy's attire of Hawaiian shorts with a Gap camo t-shirt was all Daddy's doing, but I have learned that if I want Andrew to dress Andy, I'd better not complain about the results!)

1 comment:

  1. At least his belly button's not showing, Troy always puts Turner in crop tops and tiny shorts. Then he blames me for not retiring the clothes soon enough! Glad our boys are close to their Papas...very sweet. ;)

    ReplyDelete